How to start drop shipping in Kenya 2022 quick guide – This is a quick and complete guide to answer all your questions on how to start drop shipping business in Kenya in 2022. Before diving into the key points what really is drop shipping, Drop shipping is a form of retail business wherein the seller accepts customer orders without keeping stock on hand. Wikipedia Is drop shipping in Kenya legal? Yes, drop shipping is a legal business that can earn you up to 20-30percent per sale. You may run into other legal issues depending on who your supplier is, but drop shipping in Kenya on its own is a perfectly legitimate method of order fulfillment. Just remember to understand and learn Drop shipping Agreement Contract.
How to start drop shipping in Kenya 2022 quick guide
If you are looking to start a drop shipping business in Kenya whether you already are a business owner or you are a beginner just starting you need to learn first how this business model works. The advantages of drop shipping business in Kenya include;
- Lower startup costs– with drop shipping strategy don’t have to invest capital in acquiring inventory or establishing a location to store it and not forgetting you don’t have to physically deal with products.
- Scalability – Scalability whether it be in a financial context or within a drop shipping business strategy, describes a company’s ability to grow without being hampered by its structure or available resources when faced with increased production.
- Lower inventory management – Inventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, with drop shipping business there is very low inventory management
- Broad product offerings – with drop shipping business in Kenya offers a wide range of products you just have to choose examples of drop shipping products in Kenya include; electronics, jewelry, clothing, health and beauty products among others.
The disadvantages of drop shipping business in Kenya include;
- No command over the supply chain.
- Maintaining quality of products is difficult.
- Building a brand can be challenging.
- Customer service issues could occur.
- It’s a competitive market.
7 quick steps of starting a drop shipping business in Kenya
- Find a niche
- Choose a product
- Do research
- Find drop shipping suppliers
- Create your drop shipping store site
- Market your business
- Improve your store
Find a niche
Starting out in an already saturated drop shipping niche in Kenya can make it hard for your startup to compete against established companies and grow. The niche includes the products you want to sell drop shipping niches in Kenya include; electronics, jewelry, clothing, health and beauty products among others.
Choose a product
After choosing your drop shipping niche in Kenya whether it is electronics, jewelry, clothing, health and beauty products among others you can dive into products for example with electronics you can choose electronic products like smartphones other drop shipping products in Kenya include;
- Men shoes
- Kids clothes
After following all the steps highlighted above you can dive into drop shippers available in your niche by using google to check who are the top sellers of that product in your area, Competitive research involves identifying your competitors, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses and evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of their products and services you must learn this skills to up your game and make a killing with drop shipping in Kenya.
Find drop shipping suppliers
After following all the steps highlighted above you can dive into drop shippers suppliers of the products in your niche by using google or even some plays tore apps remember you can drop ship items from overseas. some of the best drop shipping suppliers in Kenya include;
- AliExpress. AliExpress is an online marketplace owned by the Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba founder Jack Ma
- SaleHoo. SaleHoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory.
- Worldwide Brands.
- Jumia ecommerce
- Wholesale Central. .
Create your drop shipping store site
This is now the main thing to create a drop shipping website it is easy to learn and simple to create there are two main sites to create and start your drop shipping store. shopify and woocommerce. Shopify Inc. is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
Market your business
Marketing your drop shipping business in Kenya is the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of goods and services; potentially including selection of a target audience; you can use social media sites like Facebook and twitter to do this. The best way is to use Facebook and google ads
Improve your store
After you are started with your drop shipping business in Kenya this is the final and continuous step the best way to improve your drop shipping business and make more profits include;
- Sell According To Your Customer Needs:
- Sell Products That Have A High Rating and reviews
- Use Tempting Pricing
- Offer Free Shipping
- Use Professional clear Product Images
- Provide Accurate Description Of Your Product with clear images
- Startups in Kenya list 2022 list of promising startups
- startups in Kenya a definitive guide
- Business ideas in Kenya over 20 business ideas in Kenya
- How to create a website for business in Kenya
- How to start an online business in Kenya work from home
- How to start M-PESA business 2022 guide
- Small profitable business ideas in Kenya
- How to make a business plan in Kenya simple guide
- How to start a small business in Kenya 5k 10k business ideas
- How to start a business in Kenya quick basic tips
- Instant loan apps in Kenya fast loan apps
- KCB loans to M-PESA KCB-MPESA
- Branch loan app how to download and install 2022
- Tala loan app how to download and install 2022
- Mobile loan apps in Kenya without CRB check 2022
- mobile loans in Kenya 2022 instant M-PESA loans
- Equity eazzy loan app how to apply loan limit & interest
- Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
- Zenka loan app how to apply intrest loan limit
- Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022
- Fuliza m-pesa how to fuliza m-pesa
- Mshwari loan how to apply interest rates 2022
- KCB Vooma loan how to apply register 2022
- Pay NHIF via m-pesa 2022
- KCB i bank internet banking KCB guide