Branch loan app how to download and install 2022 – we have compiled you all you need to know about branch loan app how to download, install and get loans directly to your M-PESA in simple steps, Branch is the world’s leading personal finance app that provides access to instant loans with no physical documentation. There are many advantages of using branch loan app compared to other mobile loans app and they include;
- The Branch app lets you apply for credit, save funds, or monitor your financial health on the go
- Easy access 24/7 anytime you can apply for branch loan
- Quick and easy sign up
- No paperwork, collateral or office visits needed
- Use your money the way you want to — for home or business
- No late charges or rollover fees on loans
- Lower fees, and flexible payment terms as you repay
Branch loan app has some very nice reviews from customers all around the world. They are very professional and prompt in responding to enquiries and offering practical advice, they also have a good interface features for easy navigation and access.
Branch loan app how to download and install 2022
The first step to access Branch loan is to download their mobile app on plays tore if you are using an android smartphone; click here
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet and has enough space.
- On your android phone, open the google play store.
- Once google play store has opened, type in ‘Branch loan app’
- Select the ‘branch – Personal Finance loans’ and press ‘Install’ it will take approximately 2 minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Press open and start using the branch app
How to apply for Branch loan using their app
Once you have installed the branch app, go through the process to apply for branch mobile loan application to check if you qualify or not. You will fill in some questions before being granted credit In order to verify your identity and creditworthiness, kindly fill in your ID details when prompted. Always study the terms and conditions and the disclosure statements before proceeding with any transaction.
Branch loan rates fees and repayment in Kenya
Loan Amounts: Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000
APR: 22% to 240%
Monthly interest: 1.6% to 20%Example Fees: For a loan of Ksh 10,000, a flat fee of Ksh 2,160. No late fees, rollover charges, or origination fees.
For a loan of Ksh 10,000, customer would pay 10,000(loan)+2160(flat fee) = Ksh 12160 total Terms: Depending on your branch loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 336 days. Every loan amount they offer has the option to repay in a minimum of 62 days.
Branch makes getting a personal loan simple by using the data on your phone including your SMS history to verify your identity and create a credit score. they encrypt the data you choose to share with them to protect your privacy. Branch takes your privacy very seriously and promise to never share your information with third parties.
How to repay Branch loan in Kenya
- Navigate to MPesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA.
- Choose the Paybill option.
- Enter the Paybill number 998608.
- For account number, enter your MPesa number on which you received your Branch loan.
- Enter your repayment amount.
- Enter your M-PESA pin.
Branch M-Pesa payment confirmation will show you have sent the payment to their account Branch Mobile. You will still receive an SMS confirming they have received your payment.
What happens if you pay Branch loan late
Paying each installment by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, they report to the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB). Blacklisting by the CRB may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders. Your branch loan offers are automatically determined by a number of factors. Even though it may not always increase immediately, it will increase over time as you continue to make all of your repayments as scheduled. Each loan amount is automatically determined by branch systems each time you repay based on a number of factors. Branch encourages you to keep making your repayments as scheduled to increase your loan amount.
Branch loan contacts
Branch are very professional and prompt in responding to enquiries and offering practical advice, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: twitter.com/branch_co, website: branch.co
- Instant loan apps in Kenya fast loan apps
- KCB loans to M-PESA KCB-MPESA
- Tala loan app how to download and install 2022
- Mobile loan apps in Kenya without CRB check 2022
- mobile loans in Kenya 2022 instant M-PESA loans
- Equity eazzy loan app how to apply loan limit & interest
- Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
- Zenka loan app how to apply intrest loan limit
- Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022
- Fuliza m-pesa how to fuliza m-pesa
- Mshwari loan how to apply interest rates 2022
- KCB Vooma loan how to apply register 2022
- Pay NHIF via m-pesa 2022
- KCB i bank internet banking KCB guide
- How to start drop shipping in Kenya 2022 quick guide
- Startups in Kenya list 2022 list of promising startups
- startups in Kenya a definitive guide
- Business ideas in Kenya over 20 business ideas in Kenya
- How to create a website for business in Kenya
- How to start an online business in Kenya work from home
- How to start M-PESA business 2022 guide
- Small profitable business ideas in Kenya
- How to make a business plan in Kenya simple guide
- How to start a small business in Kenya 5k 10k business ideas
- How to start a business in Kenya quick basic tips