Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022 – okash loan app registration how to apply 2022 – we have compiled you all you need to know about okash loan app how to download, install and get loans directly to your M-PESA in simple steps OKash provides great services for you to access credit anytime, anywhere. Anyone among 18-55 can borrow Kes. 500 ~50,000 from OKash and receive the cash via M-Pesa. It’s a safe and reliable way to access credit when you need it.. There are many advantages of using okash loan app compared to other mobile loans app and they include;
- OKash provides great services for you to access credit anytime, anywhere. Anyone among 18-55 can borrow Kes. 500 ~50,000 from OKash and receive the cash via M-Pesa. It’s a safe and reliable way to access credit when you need it.
- For okash to generate your credit score automatically, OKash do not collect your Call Log from your device.
- No credit history required
- Paperless and digital process on your mobile
- Get 24*7 access to loan anytime, anywhere
- Efficient Application Review
- Disburse to your connected account once approved
- Available Pan Kenya
- As the credit score grows, the sanctioned amount gradually increases
- Variety of convenient repayment options
Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022
The first step to access okash loan is to know eligibility and download their mobile app on plays tore if you are using an android smartphone;
1. Kenya Resident
2. 18-55 years old
3. Source of a monthly income
1. Install the OKash App from the Play Store.
2. Register an account.
3. Select the product you would like to apply for
4. Fill out the contents, then submit the application
5. After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved.
6. Provide the consent with the loan agreement after the approval
7. After the confirmation of the loan agreement, the approved loan amount will be disbursed in the account and a SMS notification will be sent.
How to apply okash loan
- Open the downloaded Okash app on your device.
- Log in to your account.
- Check the Loan limit displayed.
- Choose the amount you want to borrow (This should be less or equal to your loan limit)
- Choose the duration of the loan. ( This should not be more than the maximum which is 14 days)
Okash rates and fees
Loan Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days.
Loan Amount: from Kes.500 to Kes.50,000.
The maximum APR is 36%.
Origination Fee: Range from Kes.100 – Kes. 3000 for one-time charge.
92 – day loan payment terms have an origination fee of 9.2%. For the loan processed with principal amount of 2,500, the origination fee would be Kes.230(The repayment is divided into two terms. The first term is 46 days, Kes.1,365 needs to be repaid with a daily interest rate of 0.1%, and the second term is 46 days, Kes.1,365 needs to be repaid with a daily interest rate of 0.1%.), the total amount due would be Kes.2,730.
Okash loan repayment
– To repay, either use M-Pesa on the App or our paybill number and provide the phone number you registered with as the account.
– Loan repayments are made via M-Pesa and are applied instantly.
– You may repay your loan before the due date and in instalments of any amount.
– Excess payments will be automatically applied to your future loan requests.
– You can request another loan immediately you settle the current one.
Should you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please e-mail okash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-7659988.
Facebook page: @OKash App
What happens if you fail to repay okash on time? Late loan repayments automatically incur a late fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the repayment period. Further, this could reduce your future borrowing score.
- Instant loan apps in Kenya fast loan apps
- KCB loans to M-PESA KCB-MPESA
- Branch loan app how to download and install 2022
- Tala loan app how to download and install 2022
- Mobile loan apps in Kenya without CRB check 2022
- mobile loans in Kenya 2022 instant M-PESA loans
- Equity eazzy loan app how to apply loan limit & interest
- Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
- Zenka loan app how to apply intrest loan limit
- Fuliza m-pesa how to fuliza m-pesa
- Mshwari loan how to apply interest rates 2022
- KCB Vooma loan how to apply register 2022
- Pay NHIF via m-pesa 2022
- KCB i bank internet banking KCB guide
- How to start drop shipping in Kenya 2022 quick guide
- Startups in Kenya list 2022 list of promising startups
- startups in Kenya a definitive guide
- Business ideas in Kenya over 20 business ideas in Kenya
- How to create a website for business in Kenya
- How to start an online business in Kenya work from home
- How to start M-PESA business 2022 guide
- Small profitable business ideas in Kenya
- How to make a business plan in Kenya simple guide
- How to start a small business in Kenya 5k 10k business ideas
- How to start a business in Kenya quick basic tips