Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts we have compiled you all you need to know about Timiza loan app how to download, install and get loans directly to your M-PESA in simple steps. You can get an instant loan, send money, pay your bills or purchase airtime and get insurance when you do. your banking on your phone with Timiza. But that’s not all – you can also save and earn returns with Timiza Savings Account. Easy banking with Timiza. There are many advantages of using Timiza loan app compared to other mobile loans app and they include;
• Open an Account instantly.
• Save and earn rewards with Timiza Savings.
• Get instant loans on your phone.
• Deposit funds into Timiza.
• Purchase insurance.
• Buy airtime.
• Pay for KPLC/ZUKU/DSTV/GOTV bills.
• Pay bills via Till and pay bill accounts on Timiza
• Withdraw funds via all Absa ATMs.
Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
The first step to access Timiza loan is to know your elegibility and download their mobile app on plays tore if you are using an android smartphone;
What are the requirements for a customer to have a Timiza Account?
• Be a registered Safaricom Subscriber.
• Be a registered Safaricom M-PESA customer.
• Have an active Safaricom M-PESA account/line.
• Hold a Kenyan National Identification Document (ID) Kindly note that Kenyan passports are not allowed.
How to download timiza app
- Open android ‘play store’ on your smartphone ensure you have data connection.
- Search for ‘Timiza’
- Select ‘Timiza Kenya’
- Select ‘Install’
- Press ‘Open’ and use the timiza App.
How to apply for timiza loan
- Open the Timiza App to access the homepage
- On the Timiza app ‘My loans’ to see your loan limits.
- Now tap on “Request a Loan” to request Timiza Loans.
- Enter the desired amount you want (within your limit) and tap “Continue.”
- After a few seconds, Timiza will notify you if the loan has been approved.
- They will send the requested loan to your Timiza Account.
Reasons that can make you be denied a loan by timiza
a. You have been negatively listed on the Credit Reference Bureau for outstanding loans with other lenders.
b. You have been blacklisted on Okoa Jahazi
c. You have a low credit rating at CRB – Credit reference Bureau
d. You already have an existing Timiza loan.
How to grow your timiza loan limit
a. Increase activity on your TIMIZA Account by transacting on other services offered on Timiza e.g. Deposit cash, Purchase
airtime, Pay your utility bills, Subscribe to Insurance.
b. Open and Increase savings on your savings account on Timiza
c. Increase usage of M-PESA services.
Timiza loan interest rates
Timiza Loan attracts an interest charge of 1.083% charged once and a facilitation fee
of 5% of the amount borrowed for a term of 30 days. Rollover fee of 5% is applied on any outstanding loan amount, which has not been paid within the 30-day period. Loan is disbursed to the customer’s Timiza account (not directly to M-PESA). Customer will access the funds by withdrawing
from Timiza to M-PESA
How to repay Timiza loans
- Go to MPESA.
- Select Lipa na MPESA.
- Select Paybill Option.
- Enter the Business number as 300067.
- Enter your Timiza Registered phone number as the account number.
- Enter your Payment Amount.
- Enter your MPESA Pin.
- Confirm the details are correct then press OK.
Timiza loan contacts
Timiza Call Centre Lead No: 0709213000