How to send money from m-pesa to equity account we have prepared you a quick guide to efficiently send money from m-pesa to equity account faster. Equity Bank Kenya Limited is a financial services provider headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. It is licensed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Kenya, which is the central bank and national banking regulator of Kenya. M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer service, payments and micro-financing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone and Safaricom, the largest mobile network operator in Kenya. It has since expanded to Tanzania, Mozambique, DRC, Lesotho, Ghana, Egypt, Afghanistan, and South Africa.
How to send money from m-pesa to equity account
- Open the Mpesa menu on your phone or use ssd code *334#
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- And then, choose “Paybill.”
- Enter the Equity Paybil no: 247247 and click ok
- Next, key in your Equity account number and enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
- You will be prompted to enter your mpesa PIN and check again to confirm if your details are correct.
- Now, wait for two messages from Equity bank and Mpesa confirming your Transaction.
How to make payments With Equity Tills?
- Equitel: Go to Menu > My money > Pay goods and services.
- Equity App: Log in > Pay goods and services.
- Mpesa: Lipa na Mpesa > Paybill > Enter Business Number – 247247 > Enter Equity Till Number.
- Airtel Money: Airtel Menu > Make Payments > Paybill 247247 > Enter Ref Number.
How to send money from equity to mpesa account
The best way to do this is using eazzy banking app it has zero transaction charges
Using equity USSD code *247#
- On you mobile phone, dial *247#
- Enter your banking PIN.
- Follow the Eazzy 247 prompts and select the account to withdraw funds from.
- Select withdraw option.
- Select to Mpesa.
- Enter the number you wish to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
Using Equitel simcard
- On your Equitel sim toolkit, click on my money
- Go to send money or pay option
- Choose other options
- Put the M-Pesa number you are sending money to
- Put the amount
- Confirm the amount and phone number
- Put your pin
- Confirm the information once again
- Press ok and you will afterwards receive confirmation message
- Instant loan apps in Kenya fast loan apps
- KCB loans to M-PESA KCB-MPESA
- Branch loan app how to download and install 2022
- Tala loan app how to download and install 2022
- Mobile loan apps in Kenya without CRB check 2022
- mobile loans in Kenya 2022 instant M-PESA loans
- Equity eazzy loan app how to apply loan limit & interest
- Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
- Zenka loan app how to apply intrest loan limit
- Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022
- Fuliza m-pesa how to fuliza m-pesa
- Mshwari loan how to apply interest rates 2022
- KCB Vooma loan how to apply register 2022
- Pay NHIF via m-pesa 2022
- KCB i bank internet banking KCB guide