Skrill to m-pesa withdrawal deposit and charges are you looking to link your skrill account to m-pesa withdrawal deposit and skrill m-pesa charges? then look no further because we have prepared this definitive post to cover all your needs. Skrill is a digital wallet provider established in 2001 which offers a range of online payment and money transfer services. Since launch, Skrill has expanded to operate in more than 120 countries with the digital wallet offered in 40 different currencies. M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer service, payments and micro-financing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone and Safaricom, the largest mobile network operator in Kenya. It has since expanded to Tanzania, Mozambique, DRC, Lesotho, Ghana, Egypt, Afghanistan, and South Africa.
Skrill to m-pesa withdrawal deposit and charges
Withdraw from Skrill to m-pesa
- Register for a Skrill Account. First, if you’ve not yet registered, you can do so here.
- Add an M-PESA wallet! This is where you’ll be going to withdraw your cash on withdraw tab
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Skrill automatically converts this amount into Kenya Shillings Withdraw to your mobile wallet.
- Confirm your recipient which is mpesa account details and click send money
- Check your M-PESA, Skrill and Email.
Deposit from m-pesa to Skrill
Click on the ‘mobile wallet’ tab on your skrill account and then add on the mobile wallet button. Enter your mobile phone number and save. You are now ready to withdraw or deposit money from Skrill to Your M-Pesa account and vice versa.
Bank transfer to Skrill
- Log in to Skrill, go to ‘Deposit’ and select ‘Bank transfer’.
- Copy the bank details and the reference number.
- From your bank account, make a transfer to Skrill using these details.
- Don’t forget to add the reference number. It will help us process your deposit faster.
The money will appear in your Skrill account within 2 days. In some cases it could take up to 5 days.
Skrill m-pesa charges
|Platform||Withdraw to MPESA||Top Up From MPESA||Fees|
|Skrill||Yes||Withdrawal fee – 1.45%|
Foreign exchange fee – 3.99%
- Instant loan apps in Kenya fast loan apps
- KCB loans to M-PESA KCB-MPESA
- Branch loan app how to download and install 2022
- Tala loan app how to download and install 2022
- Mobile loan apps in Kenya without CRB check 2022
- mobile loans in Kenya 2022 instant M-PESA loans
- Equity eazzy loan app how to apply loan limit & interest
- Timiza loan app download how to apply & timiza contacts
- Zenka loan app how to apply intrest loan limit
- Okash loan app registration how to apply 2022
- Fuliza m-pesa how to fuliza m-pesa
- Mshwari loan how to apply interest rates 2022
- KCB Vooma loan how to apply register 2022
- Pay NHIF via m-pesa 2022
- KCB i bank internet banking KCB guide
- How to start drop shipping in Kenya 2022 quick guide
- Startups in Kenya list 2022 list of promising startups
- startups in Kenya a definitive guide
- Business ideas in Kenya over 20 business ideas in Kenya
- How to create a website for business in Kenya
- How to start an online business in Kenya work from home
- How to start M-PESA business 2022 guide
- Small profitable business ideas in Kenya
- How to make a business plan in Kenya simple guide
- How to start a small business in Kenya 5k 10k business ideas
- How to start a business in Kenya quick basic tips