Kisii national polytechnic courses portal contacts location and how to apply everything you need to know about Kisii national polytechnic here. whether you need to access the school portal, enroll for a course, about the school and know how to apply.
The acredited TVET institutions are well equipped with qualified tutors and the institution with a conducive infrastructure which include laboratories computer labs and lecture halls among others. These institutions were availed so as to equip learners with skills and knowledge which will help them secure professional jobs or self-employed them after successfully completing their courses. Due to the high population of the youthful age group in Kenya there was need to develop these institutions to offer crafts certificate and diploma courses for the youth to enroll to.
These TVET institutions offers various courses and are examined by major examination bodies which include KNEC, CDACC, ICM and KASNEB
How to apply Kisii national polytechnic
TVET institution have been made very easy to apply. The government of Kenya through the ministry of education has made a portal of the Kenya University and colleges central placement service kuccps.
The student portal KUCCPS allows students interested to find suitable courses and access list of the approved TVET institutions countrywide. At this portal interested applicants are able to see the courses they are able to qualify. The KUCCPS portal is always available for students to apply at specific intakes of the year
In summary diploma courses is at C minus and above while D+ for certificate courses while with less than D+ you can apply for craft sources. To access the portal use the link provided below;
You can also apply to join Kabete national polytechnic using the school portal listed here
interested applicants can now learn at this institution at stress-free this is because of availability of funding through higher education loans board, use the portal helb.co.ke. The students can also have access to a subsidy /capitation from the government learn more about the capitation here
All the application requirements are available in the site, for enquiries visit the helb Kenya social media pages.
Kisii National Polytechnic was founded on 19th December 1971 as Gusii Institute of Technology in Kisii town at a meeting of Abagusii leaders’ conference attended by representatives from all walks of life.
It was registered in 1972 under the Education Act CAP 212 of the Laws of Kenya with the objective of providing technical education and training for youths.
The initial courses were Secretarial and Building Technology. Since then more courses have been introduced and currently KNP offers a total of seventy four (74) at Artisan, Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma levels.
The institution was moved from St. Vincent Centre in Kisii town, where it was initially housed, to the current site in 1980 where it occupies 16.95 hectares of land.
The institute was elevated to a national polytechnic in May 2016 through Legal notice No. 93.
Kisii national polytechnic courses requirements
1. Computer Studies
1. Diploma in Information Communication and Technology
1. Craft Certificate in Information Technology
2. Computer Packages
2. Business Studies
1. Diploma in Supply Chain Management
2. Diploma in Marketing
3. Diploma in Business Management
4. Diploma in Cooperative Management
5. Diploma in Secretarial Studies
1. Craft Certificate in Single and Group
2. Craft Certificate in Supply Chain Management
3. Craft Certificate in Marketing
3. Mechanical Engineeing
1. Diploma in Automotive Engineering
2. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
1. Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
1. Diploma in Electrical Engineering Power Option
1. Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering
5. Building & Civil Engineering
1. Diploma in Building Construction
2. Diploma in Civil Engineering
1. Craft Certificate in Masonry
2. Craft Certificate in Plumbing
6. Communication & Development
1. Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
2. Diploma in Information Science
1. Craft Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
2. Craft Certificate in Information Science
7. Institutional Management
8. Applied Sciences
1. Diploma in Automotive Food Technology
2. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
1. Craft Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology
9. Health Sciences
1. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
1. Craft Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
Kisii National polytechnic contacts
The Kisii National Polytechnic
P.O BOX 222
For more information about application use the details above to contact the institution
One thought on “Kisii national polytechnic courses portal and how to apply”
Wow I need to join kisii polytechnic how can I apply??