The full Diploma in human resource management, class units, course description and KNEC exam fees all details available for you here.
This course entails an approach towards a company’s most important and useful assets which are the human beings with this course you are expected to gain a comprehensive knowledge on resource planning, recruitment of personnel in a company, selection placement, orientation of employees in a company, training, career development, labor relations performance appraisal and many more other duties.
With the completion of this course a learner is expected to be employed in fields like;
- Human resource Officer.
- Human resource Administrator.
- Training Officer.
- Skills Development Manager.
- Recruitment Consultant/Specialist.
- Employee/Industrial Relations Officer.
- Payroll Administrator.
Diploma in Human resource management normally takes a duration of 7 terms or three academic years with the KNEC examination administered after every module. Upon completion of the course with a minimum of pass mark candidates are issued with Certificates so as to progress to higher learning or job field. This course is also important for respective professionals working on relevant occupations who wish to acquire Knowledge and skills in human resource management
This course is offered by several TVET institutions, colleges and universities in Kenya see how you can apply for this course for prospective students here; exam fees are stated by the institution likewise, government funding is always available for students placed by KUCCPS to the respective institution where kshs30, 000 is paid annually for each student
The remaining 24,400 can be raised by higher education loans board upon application by interested students.
KNEC exam fees table for diploma in human resource management can be accessed on the KNEC portal as soon as it is open for registration Click HERE for more on the KNEC portal.
KNEC exam fees approximation for diploma in human resource management for KNEC exam
KNEC Examination FEE
MODULE I: 11,550 KES
MODULE II: 8,750 KES
MODULE III: 11,900 KES
Details for the payment is usually offered by your respective institution of study it is important to check in with the exam office of your institution to confirm the charges and how to pay this fees
Diploma in human resource management units
- Module I
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Financial accounting
- Business law
- Fundamentals of human resource
- Office admin & management
- Module II
- Quantitative techniques
- Human and public relations
- Labor law
- Labor economics
- Human resource development
- Principles and practice of marketing
- Business plan
- Diploma Module III
- Principles and practice of management
- Employee relations
- Managerial accounting
- Organizational theory &behavior
- Reward management
- Financial management
- Trade project
Additional Requirements for admission to this course
Exam Body: KNEC
Grade: C- and above
A minimum for Pass to proceed to the next module or to get your certificate upon completion of this course.
IMPORTANT ARTICLES JUST FOR YOU;
- Diploma in supply chain management units, course description and KNEC exam fees
- Diploma in Human resource management class units, course description and KNEC exam fees
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronic engineering class units, course description and KNEC exam fees
- Diploma in ICT class units, course description and KNEC exam fees.