See full details on final year TVET students to return back for their scheduled exams here;
On March 29 there was a meeting of the TVET stakeholders hosted by Technical and Vocational Education and Training institutes’ principal secretary Margaret Mwakima. This meeting led to an arrival of the decision for final year students in Technical and vocational education and training institutes to be allowed to return back to their respective institutions to sit for their examination scheduled for June.
This TVET stakeholders meeting was attended by TVET sector players in public and private institutions. They all agreed that it was not attainable to push all the subjects offered by TVET institutions online as most of the training in this institutions involved a lot of practical lessons. It was not logical for the TVET institutions to offer only theoretical teachings online as the practical subjects miss out
ONLINE LESSONS FOR THE REST OF THE TRAINEES
Another meeting for stakeholders in the TVET sector was scheduled on for later this was to discuss how best online lessons may be offered to the rest of the TVETs trainees who were forced to move back home in the face of the restrictions and regarding the presidential address on suspension of physical learning in tertiary institutions and institutions of higher learning in Kenya. The aim of this meeting was to establish the guidelines on virtual learning and how to address the practical subjects which has proved to be difficult to administer online.
The meeting will be held virtually and hosted by the Kenya technical Trainers College (KTTC) platform
- Suspension of physical learning TVETs, colleges and tertiary institutions
- KNEC TVET examination release 2021
- Full guide on how to fill an industrial attachment logbook
- KNEC exam registration for TVETS
- KNEC grading system for awarding marks
The letter was copied to the principal secretary, director general TVET authority and county TVET directors. This meeting will also bring together all principals and directors of public and private TVET institutions
Mr. Tom Mulati acting director of technical education was earlier quoted stating that for now the theory lessons will be pushed online, but the practical lessons will be scheduled for a later date when Covid-19 restrictions have been eased off
For the latest news regarding TVETS, EDUCATION, HELB portal and KUCCPS portal subscribe to our occasional newsletters by submitting and confirming with your email address on the footer area of this site. Don’t forget that our aim is to offer you the latest authentic credible and reliable information on timely basis.
GET OUR FREE KNEC RESOURCES ON THE LINKS BELOW
FREE KNEC PAST PAPERS:
- Diploma in ICT module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in ICT module 3 KNEC past papers Free download
- Certificate in ICT module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Certificate in ICT module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in Electrical and electronic engineering module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in Human resource management module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in human resource management module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Craft in supply chain management module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
Find more information about EDUCATION and explore universities and colleges information on our EDUCATION category.