Control systems & programmable logic controllers KNEC past papers available in pdf format. Control systems & programmable logic controllers unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering power
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering telecommunication
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering instrumentation
Control systems: A control system manages, commands, directs, or regulates the behavior of other devices or systems using control loops. It can range from a single home heating controller using a thermostat controlling a domestic boiler to large industrial control systems which are used for controlling processes or machines.
Programmable logic controllers: A PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) is an industrial computer control system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions based upon a custom program to control the state of output devices.
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Control systems & programmable logic controllers KNEC past papers here;
Control systems & programmable logic controllers KNEC past papers
Control systems Industrial programmable logic controllers
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 1 units
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 2 units
- Building services and protection
- Control systems
- Digital electronics
- Electric circuit analysis
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Analogue electronics 2
- Engineering mathematics 2
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 3 units
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF