Engineering drawing & circuit analysis KNEC past papers available in pdf format. Engineering drawing & circuit analysis unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering power
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering telecommunication
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering instrumentation
Engineering drawing: engineering drawing, graphical representation of structures, machines, and their component parts that communicates the engineering intent of a technical design to the craftsman or worker who makes the product.
Circuit analysis: It is the mathematical analysis of an electrical or electronic circuit. It is the process of studying and analyzing electrical quantities through calculations. By this analysis, we can find the unknown elements of a circuit, such as voltage, current, resistance, impedance, power, among others, across its component.
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Engineering drawing & circuit analysis KNEC past papers here;
Engineering drawing & circuit analysis KNEC past papers
ENGINEERING DRAWING ELECTRIC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS
2020 copy download
2021 copy download
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 1 units
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 2 units
- Building services and protection
- Control systems
- Digital electronics
- Electric circuit analysis
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Analogue electronics 2
- Engineering mathematics 2
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 3 units
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF