Communication KNEC past papers certificate latest available in pdf format. Communication unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Certificate in supply chain management
- Certificate in sales and marketing
- Certificate in business management
- Certificate in human resource management
- Certificate in road transport management
- Certificate in information studies
- Certificate in maritime transport operations
- Certificate in tour guiding operations
- Certificate in tour guiding and travel operations
- Certificate in information communication technology
- Certificate in project management
- Certificate in clerical operations
Communication UNIT: Business statistics is the application of statistics to analyze business data. Companies use business stats for forecasting, testing correlations, and describing data. A career in business statistics can be a good choice for people with strong math skills..
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Communication KNEC past papers here;
Communication KNEC past papers certificate
Craft certificate in supply chain management module 1 units
- Business calculations and statistics
- Business Finance
- Warehousing operations and stock control
- Life skills
- Business plan
- Financial accounting
- Information Communication Technology(theory)
- Information communication technology(practical)
craft in supply chain management module 2 units
- Business law
- Office organization
- Supply chain management and organization principles
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF
Benefits of studying Certificate in supply chain management
For the aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders, a supply chain management certificate is consistently a popular choice. It provides the academic knowledge and skills to pursue global career opportunities and helps you develop a broad understanding of businesses and specific areas such as finance, human resources and supply chain. After identifying the units offered for the Certificate in supply chain management course, one of the main question is always the benefits which include and are not limited to;
- Develop key management skills.
- Employability or self employment
- An introduction to the business world.
- Improved Proficiency.
- Develop Universal Relevance.
- Better Promotion Prospects.
- Job Security.
- Better Personnel Management Skills.
- Have Job Satisfaction.