Physical science mechanical science & electrical engineering principles KNEC past papers available in pdf format. Physical science mechanical science & electrical engineering principles unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering power
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering telecommunication
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering instrumentation
Physical science: Physical science is the study of the inorganic world. That is, it does not study living things. (Those are studied in biological, or life, science.) The four main branches of physical science are astronomy, physics, chemistry, and the Earth sciences, which include meteorology and geology.
Mechanical science: the branch of engineering concerned with the design, construction, and operation of machines and machinery.
Electrical engineering principles: Electrical Engineering Principles covers the syllabus of Electrical Engineering Principles III of the C.G.L.I. Course for Electrical Technicians. It provides a basic introduction to electrical principles and their practical application
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Physical science mechanical science & electrical engineering principles KNEC past papers here;
Physical science mechanical science & electrical engineering principles KNEC past papers
Physical science mechanical science & electrical engineering principles
- July 2020 download
LATEST UPDATED KNEC PAST PAPERS 2020 2021
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 1 units
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 2 units
- Building services and protection
- Control systems
- Digital electronics
- Electric circuit analysis
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Analogue electronics 2
- Engineering mathematics 2
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 3 units
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF