Engineering drawing 1 materials processes and workshop technology KNEC past papers available in pdf format. Engineering drawing 1 materials processes and workshop technology unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering
- Diploma in automotive engineering
- Diploma in welding and fabrication
- Diploma in building
- Diploma in Civil engineering
- Diploma in architecture
Engineering drawing: Engineering drawings are used to communicate design ideas and technical information to engineers and other professionals throughout the design process. An engineering drawing represents a complex three-dimensional object on a two-dimensional piece of paper or computer screen by a process called projection.
Materials processes: Materials processing is defined as the series of steps or “unit operations” used in the manufacture of raw-materials into finished goods. The operations involve a succession of industrial processes with various mechanical or chemical procedures, usually produced in large quantities or batches.
Workshop technology: Workshop technology is the type of technology which deals with different processes by which component of a machine or equipment are made. Its purpose is that the module unit is designed to equip the trainee with knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable to perform basic workshop tasks..
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Engineering drawing 1 materials processes and workshop technology KNEC past papers here;
Engineering drawing 1 materials processes and workshop technology KNEC past papers
Engineering drawing Materials, processes and workshop practice
- July 2020 copy download
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 1 units
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 2 units
- Building services and protection
- Control systems
- Digital electronics
- Electric circuit analysis
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Analogue electronics 2
- Engineering mathematics 2
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 3 units
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF