Electrical power systems & electromagnetic field theory KNEC past papers available in pdf format. Electrical power systems & electromagnetic field theory unit is examinable by Kenya national examination council KNEC and is taught alongside other units in;
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering power
Electrical power systems: An electric power system is defined as a network of electrical components used to supply (generate), transmit, and consume electric power. An electric power system that supplies power to homes and industries for a sizeable region is called an electric grid.
Electromagnetic field theory: electromagnetic field, a property of space caused by the motion of an electric charge. A stationary charge will produce only an electric field in the surrounding space. If the charge is moving, a magnetic field is also produced. An electric field can be produced also by a changing magnetic field.
We have compiled you a collection of the latest Electrical power systems & electromagnetic field theory KNEC past papers here;
Electrical power systems & electromagnetic field theory KNEC past papers
- Electrical Power systems and electromagnetic field theory KNEC past papers
- Machines and Utilization KNEC past papers
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory KNEC past papers
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts KNEC past papers
- Microprocessor Systems KNEC past papers
- Micro-controller technology KNEC past papers
- Microprocessor systems KNEC past papers
- LATEST UPDATED KNEC PAST PAPERS 2020 2021 UPDATED!!
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 1 units
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 2 units
- Building services and protection
- Control systems
- Digital electronics
- Electric circuit analysis
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Analogue electronics 2
- Engineering mathematics 2
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option module 3 units
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
- ICT and ethics KNEC past papers DICT
- DICT computer application KNEC past papers
- Communication KNEC past papers Diploma
- Computational mathematics KNEC past papers pdf
- Principles and practice of management PPM KNEC past papers
- ICT and entrepreneurship education KNEC past papers
- Technical drawing KNEC past papers module 1,2 & 3
- Quantitative methods KNEC past papers
- Introduction to ICT and ethics notes PDF
- Communication skills notes PDF
- Entrepreneurship notes PDF
- Economics notes PDF
- Financial accounting notes PDF
- Business law notes PDF
- Research methodology notes PDF guide
- Trade project notes & PDF sample
- Microprocessor systems notes PDF
- Management information system MIS notes PDF
- Data communication and networking notes PDF
- Internet based programming IBP notes PDF
- Quantitative methods notes PDF
- Visual basic notes PDF
- Object oriented programming notes PDF
- Database management system notes PDF
- System analysis and design notes PDF
- Quantitative techniques notes PDF
- Principles and practice of management PPM notes PDF