Download free Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3 KNEC Past Papers on this site inclusive of all units. We have compiled you several KNEC past papers from past years both July and November KNEC series to help you get started and improve your learning and revision.
Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3 UNITS
This is the full list of Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3 UNITS which are examined by KNEC and are available for download in pdf format on this page.
- Trade project.
- Engineering mathematics 3.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Machines and Utilization.
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
- Microprocessor Systems.
- Micro-controller technology
- Microprocessor systems
Get comprehensive access of all Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3 KNEC past papers for free. All you need to do is to download the papers to save them on your device for free in soft copy format
If you find this article helpful we kindly urge you to subscribe to our newsletters using your email to receive timely updates, also share this site with your fellow students and friends so that they can learn and benefit from our free resources.
Benefits of KNEC past papers
As a student of Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3, it is important to have these KNEC past papers because;
- It improves learners knowledge and revision
- Helps you understand the units taught
- Gives the learners insight on what kind of questions to expect
- Prepares learners for their main end of course exam.
- Supplements learner’s education.
Diploma In Electrical And Electronic Engineering Module 3 KNEC past papers pdf download
- Engineering mathematics 3. KNEC past papers
- Power Electronics KNEC past papers
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution KNEC past papers
- Machines and Utilization KNEC past papers
- Electromagnetic Fields Theory KNEC past papers
- Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts KNEC past papers
- Microprocessor Systems KNEC past papers
- Micro-controller technology KNEC past papers
- Microprocessor systems KNEC past papers
- LATEST UPDATED KNEC PAST PAPERS 2020 2021 UPDATED!!
DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING MODULE 3 COURSE OUTLINE
Engineering mathematics 3.
This unit meets the need of students in other fields of physics, earth sciences, etc., as a unit that develop students to transform real life problems into mathematical equations and the provide the appropriate numerical schemes to approximate solution of such models. Topics to be covered on this unit include, Mathematical modeling of Physical systems and formulation of models. This unit is taught in power option, telecommunication option and instrumentation option field of electrical and electronic engineering.
This unit Power Electronics refers to an interdisciplinary subject within electrical engineering that deals with the design, control and conversion of power in its electric form. A system that converts electric energy to an electric load through a control circuit is known as a Power Electronic System. This unit is also referred to as power electronics, machines and utilization.
Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution.
Electric power transmission is the bulk movement of electrical energy from a generating site, such as a power plant, to an electrical substation. This unit includes mathematic formulas and diagrammatic representation.
Machines and Utilization.
This unit is designed to study different electrical power machines and their use in various applications in electrical and electronic engineering. it is also known as power electronics machines and utilization.
Electromagnetic Fields Theory.
An electromagnetic field is a classical (i.e. non-quantum) field produced by accelerating electric charges. The way in which charges and currents interact with the electromagnetic field is described by Maxwell’s equations and the Lorentz force law. This unit trainees will be able to learn more on this by application of mathematical formulas and theory.
Estimating, Tendering and Engineering services contracts.
Estimating is concerned with the processes used by contractors to establish the cost to themselves of carrying out construction work. Tendering is concerned with the commercial aspects of bidding for and obtaining work by contracting companies or individuals. Measurement and accurate estimation of the cost of work is crucial to providing meaningful cost information for both the construction business and the client
Microprocessor Systems & Micro-controller technology
Microprocessor consists of only a Central Processing Unit, whereas Micro Controller contains a CPU, Memory, I/O all integrated into one chip. Microprocessor uses an external bus to interface to RAM, ROM, and other peripherals, on the other hand, Microcontroller uses an internal controlling bus. Trainees will be able to learn and differentiate these on this unit.
MORE FREE KNEC PAST PAPERS:
- Diploma in ICT module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in ICT module 3 KNEC past papers Free download
- Certificate in ICT module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Certificate in ICT module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in Electrical and electronic engineering module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in Human resource management module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in human resource management module 2 KNEC past papers Free download
- Craft in supply chain management module 1 KNEC past papers Free download
- Diploma in building technology module 1 KNEC PAST papers
- Diploma in building and technology module 2 KNEC past papers
- Diploma in building and technology module 3 KNEC past papers
- Diploma in civil engineering module 1 KNEC PAST PAPERS
- Diploma in civil engineering module 2 KNEC PAST PAPERS
- Diploma in civil engineering module 3 KNEC PAST PAPERS
- Certificate in electrical and electronic engineering module 1 KNEC PAST PAPERS
- Certificate in electrical and electronic engineering module 2 KNEC PAST PAPERS
- Craft in supply chain management module 1 KNEC PAST PAPERS
Newsspot.co.ke ensures you improve your learning and get the best experience. We also ensure that you find and buy the best products that meet your needs that’s why our team of experts carefully evaluates each and every product we feature on our site, and also we ensure each one is available to order and purchase by partnering with JUMIA through our affiliate links. We take time to thoroughly research products before featuring them on our site so that our readers shop only on quality products.
With so many product options available in the market, choosing the right product that will help you in your studies is a daunting task. A good product is an investment that will last for years provided you choose from the links below when making and ordering a purchase.
Based on requirements, reviews and ratings, we carefully evaluated and selected the best product categories on JUMIA that we believe would perfectly fit your needs. We recommend you purchasing using the affiliate link we are providing below. You can be assured of top-notch features and performance by purchasing through our selection. Go ahead and choose one for yourself by clicking the links provided below;
ENGINEERING COURSES MUST HAVE ITEMS
- 45 Degrees Set Squares (Plastic 20cm)
- 30/60 Degrees Set- Squares (Plastic 20cm)
- T –Square (Plastic- 90cm)
- Geometrical Set(College Std-Staedler Oxford ,Pelican Trade Mark)
- Portable Drawing Board (for technical drawing)25″x18″
- Black Leather Boots –For Workshop use
- Apron/Dust Coat(Navy Blue)
- Advanced mathematical table
- Scientific Calculator (FX 95, 100,115 OR 570 )
HOSPITALITY &TOURISM DEPARTMENT FOOD AND BEVERAGE COURSES
BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGENEERING REQUIREMENTS