Quantitative methods exam question and answers solved- We have compiled you sampled Quantitative methods exam questions with solved answers from the Quantitative methods exam set from different topics of this quantitative unit. Quantitative methods emphasize objective measurements and the statistical, mathematical, or numerical analysis of data collected through polls, questionnaires, and surveys, or by manipulating pre-existing statistical data using computational techniques.
QUANTITATIVE METHODS UNIT TOPICS COVERED
Some of the core topics covered in this unit which are always tested in examination question papers include and are not limited to;
- Data and data collection
- Sampling procedures
- Tabulating and graphing frequency distribution
- Measures of location
- Measures of dispersion
- Index numbers
- Linear regression
- Time series analysis
- Binomial and poisson distributions
Quantitative methods exam question and answers solved
SECTION (A) NOVEMBER 2018 KNEC Questions & answers
Explain 5 advantages of using interviews as a method of data collection (10 Marks)
Accurate screening. Face-to-face interviews help with more accurate screening. The individual being interviewed is unable to provide false information during screening questions such as gender, age, or race. It is possible to get around screening questions in questionnaires and mobile surveys.
Capture verbal and non-verbal ques. A face-to-face interview is no doubt going to capture verbal and non-verbal ques, but this method also affords the capture of non-verbal ques including body language, which can indicate a level of discomfort with the questions for example frowning or smilling
The interview has a better response rate than mailed questions or questionnaires, and the people who cannot read and write can also answer the questions.
The interviewer can control over the order of the question, as in the questionnaire, and can judge the spontaneity of the respondent as well.
The interviewer can decide the place for an interview in a private and silent place, unlike the ones conducted through emails which can have a completely different environment.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO STATISTICS, QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES, QUANTITATIVE METHODS E.T.C
- Frequency distribution table example with solution
- Examples & Formulas For Standard Deviation Variance Mean For Ungrouped Data
- Examples & formulas for standard deviation variance mean for grouped data
- Time series analysis least square method solved examples
- Price index Laspeyres Paasche’s and fisher’s ideal price index questions and answers
- Probability questions and answers statistics
- Pearson’s Coefficient of correlation formula example & solution
- PERT network diagram critical path example and solution project management
- Venn diagrams examples with solution 2 3 circles
- Regression equation formula how to calculate solved example
Newsspot.co.ke ensures you improve your learning and get the best experience. We also ensure that you find and buy the best products that meet your needs that’s why our team of experts carefully evaluates each and every product we feature on our site, and also we ensure each one is available to order and purchase by partnering with JUMIA through our affiliate links. We take time to thoroughly research products before featuring them on our site so that our readers shop only on quality products.
With so many product options available in the market, choosing the right product that will help you in your studies is a daunting task. A good product is an investment that will last for years provided you choose from the links below when making and ordering a purchase.
Based on requirements, reviews and ratings, we carefully evaluated and selected the best product categories on JUMIA that we believe would perfectly fit your needs. We recommend you purchasing using the affiliate link we are providing below. You can be assured of top-notch features and performance by purchasing through our selection. Go ahead and choose one for yourself by clicking the links provided below;
ENGINEERING COURSES MUST HAVE ITEMS
- 45 Degrees Set Squares (Plastic 20cm)
- 30/60 Degrees Set- Squares (Plastic 20cm)
- T –Square (Plastic- 90cm)
- Geometrical Set(College Std-Staedler Oxford ,Pelican Trade Mark)
- Portable Drawing Board (for technical drawing)25″x18″
- Black Leather Boots –For Workshop use
- Apron/Dust Coat(Navy Blue)
- Advanced mathematical table
- Scientific Calculator (FX 95, 100,115 OR 570 )
HOSPITALITY &TOURISM DEPARTMENT FOOD AND BEVERAGE COURSES
BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGENEERING REQUIREMENTS